This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. Usually the Discovery App application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.36672
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 12:15:56.560