Discovery App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Take a look here
for more information on Discovery App. You can get more details related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Discovery App's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Discovery App. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5800.27683
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Discovery App.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Discovery App:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Discovery App's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\aifgnaejfnkppaiidmcoppangfnhlhki.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-19 03:11:57.600