This page contains thorough information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be seen here
. More details about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5852.22984
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-23 01:11:38.170