You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. Usually the Discovery App program is found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5787.31255
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:32:25.087