This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
for more info on Discovery App. You can see more info related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5842.42177
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-31 08:43:58.350