You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be found here
. More details about the application Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5777.2440
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 13:53:31.750