Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5847.24431
alone. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-05 00:29:52.727