You can find below details on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be read here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5854.26594
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-22 12:44:27.887