You can find below details on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be read here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5854.26594
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-22 12:44:27.887