You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be found here
. You can get more details related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5823.25935
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other application versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 09:19:29.400