A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is written by Discovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be found here
. You can get more details related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5823.25935
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other application versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 09:19:29.400