Discovery App is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. Usually the Discovery App program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5793.24062
only. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-12 00:07:41.130