Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be read here
. You can see more info related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5853.6789
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 11:04:04.260