Discovery App is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more facts about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.15051
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Discovery App from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Discovery App:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:23:28.833