Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Discovery App. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5800.18677
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-18 22:07:48.010