A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by Discovery App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Discovery App. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5800.18677
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-18 22:07:48.010