A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.6166
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 13:24:19.860