This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.6166
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 13:24:19.860