This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Take a look here
for more info on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Discovery App. They occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5841.22375
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 00:58:17.930