You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more facts about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 323.09 KB (330840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Discovery App. They take about 846.59 KB (866904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5783.2455
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 18:37:43.917