This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. More information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Discovery App. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.42057
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:21:18.727