You can find on this page details on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which take 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5812.4307
only. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 17:51:57.747