Discovery App is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be found here
. More information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5825.29536
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 00:29:34.037