Discovery App is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be found here
. More information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5825.29536
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 00:29:34.037