You can find below details on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5797.4271
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 13:20:45.653