How to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be found here
. More information about the software Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5814.18713
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 11:35:00.447