A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Discovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. Discovery App is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.18 KB (313528 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5780.7847
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 12:46:23.837