This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Open here
for more details on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Discovery App. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5796.29464
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 09:38:51.543