You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. Discovery App is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Discovery App's primary file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5794.25865
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-13 02:25:56.633