You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies approximately 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discovery App. They occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5815.20521
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 21:15:48.837