You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies approximately 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discovery App. They occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5815.20521
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 21:15:48.837