This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be read here
. Further information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Discovery App's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.38491
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-27 16:56:56.337