Discovery App is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes around 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5842.15166
only. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-30 19:04:10.887