Discovery App is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes around 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5842.15166
only. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 19:04:10.887