How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC
Discovery App is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Discovery App's primary file takes around 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5780.16848
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 19:03:50.890