This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Take a look here
for more details on Discovery App. More information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Discovery App's main file takes about 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5793.15068
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 17:14:51.983