You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The program's main executable file occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5841.31380
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 07:22:48.853