You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The program's main executable file occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5841.31380
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-30 07:22:48.853