This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5840.11562
of Discovery App. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-29 19:27:12.773