This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be found here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5834.752
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Discovery App you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Discovery App when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\Extensions\hmkabkgpkhbkafdfojkcphpnoffjchpa.crx
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 11:10:45.913