A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your system
Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's option. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.9673
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 11:30:18.903