Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, regulated by the user's option. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.9673
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 11:30:18.903