This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5823.7936
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Discovery App from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discovery App:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\jniloolbbhfhonfbgapnbeolcpjkndhe.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 21:03:16.773