A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Discovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5823.7936
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Discovery App from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discovery App:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\jniloolbbhfhonfbgapnbeolcpjkndhe.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
A way to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 21:03:16.773