This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be read here
. More details about the application Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.23 KB (313576 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.4352
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by Discovery App. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:53:59.510