This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be found here
. More information about the software Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5835.11564
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-23 08:41:34.677