This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be found here
. More information about the software Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5835.11564
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-23 08:41:34.677