Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
for more details on Discovery App. More data about the program Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5847.15189
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 13:14:14.390