This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. More information about the application Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5841.4363
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-29 20:10:46.157