This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Open here
for more details on Discovery App. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes about 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5830.2554
of Discovery App. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-14 09:22:46.563