This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Open here
for more details on Discovery App. Further information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes about 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5830.2554
of Discovery App. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-14 09:22:46.563