You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Check out here
for more information on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more information about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5779.24021
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 04:47:02.617