Discovery App is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More info about Discovery App can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Discovery App's main file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5824.27736
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 10:34:28.637