How to uninstall Discovery App from your system
You can find below details on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Further information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.20493
of Discovery App. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 21:07:28.120