You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's main file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5854.17591
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 15:53:19.150