You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's main file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5854.17591
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 15:53:19.150