This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "J:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it occupies close to 323.07 KB (330824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy an average of 846.57 KB (866888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5783.20455
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "J:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 20:11:56.727