This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Discovery App's main file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.6049
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 14:38:24.960