A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows release was created by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Discovery App's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Discovery App. They take about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5841.13371
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-29 18:24:43.480