This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be found here
. You can read more about about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5805.696
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 10:44:07.533