Discovery App is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Go over here
for more info on Discovery App. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies around 323.07 KB (330824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take about 846.57 KB (866888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5782.29454
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 02:51:45.370