Discovery App is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 323.07 KB (330824 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.57 KB (866888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5780.25843
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 14:57:57.830