A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
Discovery App is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 323.07 KB (330824 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.57 KB (866888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5780.25843
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 14:57:57.830