A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Discovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Discovery App. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.22358
of Discovery App. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program offered by Discovery App. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-17 18:39:45.230