Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Discovery App. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.22358
of Discovery App. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by Discovery App. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-17 18:39:45.230